Go to Settings > Company Settings > Manage Users page to configure a user’s account for the Time module.
1. Enter the approver and next approver. More details on this can be found here.
2. Choose the user’s default department, location, client, project and task.
3. Choose a default billable rate for the employee. If the employee is not billable, leave this field blank. More details about rates can be found here.
4. Choose the default currency for the employee’s time rates. Again, if the employee is not billable, leave this field blank.
5. Choose a role for the user
- Admin - Full access to all company settings, users, expense reports and timesheets. Admins can change company settings like Users, Policies, Categories & more. In addition, Admins have visibility into all company expense reports, timesheets & analytics.
- User - Standard user who can submit expense reports or timesheets.
- Bookkeeper - Internal or external bookkeeper / accountant who can has visibility into all company expense reports, timesheets & analytics, but cannot change company settings.