As a TriNet client, you and your worksite employees are offered the convenience of using Single-Sign On (SSO) directly from your TriNet account to your TriNet Expense Management account.
When accessing TriNet Expense Management, you will be logged into the account matching the work email address that is setup in your TriNet account.
To access TriNet Expense Management, continue with the instructions below.
- Login to the TriNet
- Your TriNet account will automatically default to Employee View.
- Note: If you have administrative access to TriNet for your company, you may need to change your view to Employee in the upper left corner of your account.
- In the left menu bar, click Money then select Expenses
You will be redirected to your TriNet Expense Management account.
- Note: Once you have completed the SSO from the TriNet platform, your payroll integration is complete.
If you have any questions, log in to TriNet (login.TriNet.com) and click Contact TriNet. *
TriNet Expense supports the ability to import and map TriNet Expense categories with Intacct Time & Expense categories and General Ledger Categories.
Import and Map Categories
1. Go to Settings > Personal Settings > Integration Mapping
(Note: Your integration Intacct needs to be set up first. If you have not done, follow the setup instructions and then return to this Help Topic)
2. Select the Sync Now button to gather your latest categories (Time & Expense categories and General Ledger categories).
3. After your categories are synchronized, map the TriNet Expense category (left column) with your Intacct Time & Expense categories and General Ledger categories by clicking on the category line and using the drop-down.
Time & Expense categories = Account reimbursable expenses will be mapped to.
General Ledger categories = Account non-reimbursable expenses will be mapped to.
Below is a breakdown of each of the default dropdown selections and what they represent.
If no default option is selected, it will not result in any issue.
Default Category: corresponds to the below column called Time & Attendance
Default GL Account: corresponds to the column titled General Ledger Categories
Default Vendor for Bills: Default vendor for bills shown on Expense export page
Default Item: relates to goods and services purchased from vendors or sold to customers
Default Attachment Folder: Default folder storing receipt files
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.