As a TriNet client, you and your worksite employees are offered the convenience of using Single-Sign On (SSO) directly from your TriNet account to your TriNet Expense Management account.
When accessing TriNet Expense Management, you will be logged into the account matching the work email address that is setup in your TriNet account.
To access TriNet Expense Management, continue with the instructions below.
- Login to the TriNet
- Your TriNet account will automatically default to Employee View.
- Note: If you have administrative access to TriNet for your company, you may need to change your view to Employee in the upper left corner of your account.
- In the left menu bar, click Money then select Expenses
You will be redirected to your TriNet Expense Management account.
- Note: Once you have completed the SSO from the TriNet platform, your payroll integration is complete.
If you have any questions, log in to TriNet (login.TriNet.com) and click Contact TriNet. *
*If you are unable to log in, go to TriNet (login.TriNet.com) and select one of the following options: Forgot Password, Forgot ID, Unlock Account, Login Help.
TriNet Expense Management supports the ability to import and map TriNet Expense Management categories with QuickBooks Chart of Accounts.
1. Go to Settings > Personal Settings > Integration Mapping
(Note: Your QuickBooks Online integration needs to be set up first. If you have not done so yet, follow the setup instructions and then return to this Help Topic)
2. Select the Sync Now button to gather your latest categories (chart of accounts).
3. After your chart of accounts is synchronized, map the TriNet Expense Management category (left column) with your QuickBooks chart of accounts (right column) by clicking on the category line and using the drop-down.
TriNet Expense Management allows the import of Expense Categories, Fixed Assets, Costs of Goods Sold, and Other Current Assets.
If one of your categories in the QuickBooks chart of accounts (right column) is blank, TriNet Expense Management will use the default category selected in the drop-down. These categories derive from your QuickBooks chart of accounts or categories.
When exporting a report to QuickBooks as a bill, the Vendor selected in the drop-down will be the first Vendor to appear in the list to assign the bill too. The vendors are only visible when reports are being exported to QuickBooks.
For further assistance please contact Connect360@trinet.com.