The value in writing private feedback about an employee is to record events pertaining to the employee’s performance/behavior throughout the year. When it comes time for the review, the manager will have relevant and unique feedback for each employee to reference during the review process.
Articles in this section
- How to Submit a Self Review
- Where can I access my review
- Cannot Edit my Goal
- Cannot create a goal for myself
- Cannot SSO into TriNet Perform from TriNet Passport
- I accidentally submitted my self review. How do I get the self review back?
- When will I be able to see my review?
- Review is not saving; receiving "Document out of date" message.
- Why write private notes about yourself?
- Why write private feedback about an employee?