The TriNet Applicant Tracking webinars will walk you through the process of creating a job post to the hiring of a candidate. You can register for a TriNet Applicant Tracking webinar within the link below:
The Cloud Product Support Team will walk you through the set-up of TriNet ATS and answer any questions that you may have. The calls are for an hour and are held each Wednesday at 10:00 am PT/ 1pm EST. We teach you how to set up your workflows, create jobs and post them, manage your talent pool, and much more.
TriNet Applicant Tracking is a simple and powerful applicant tracking application especially designed for small and medium sized businesses to let them hire faster, better, and more efficiently across their entire hiring team.
TriNet Applicant Tracking lets you:
* Quickly and easily post jobs on to well-known job boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, Jobs.com, Jobted and Monster
* Review candidate resumes that apply to your job posts or manually import candidates
* Collaborate with your team to review, rate and discuss the candidates that have applied to your jobs
* Post jobs to social media networks including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
* Assign tasks and create events around the candidates who have applied to your jobs
To access this tool, you will first sign into TriNet and click on the People tab>click on Applicant tracking to single sign in.