As a TriNet client, you and your worksite employees are offered the convenience of using Single-Sign On (SSO) directly from your TriNet account to your TriNet Expense Management account.
When accessing TriNet Expense Management, you will be logged into the account matching the work email address that is setup in your TriNet account.
To access TriNet Expense Management, continue with the instructions below.
- Login to the TriNet
- Your TriNet account will automatically default to Employee View.
- Note: If you have administrative access to TriNet for your company, you may need to change your view to Employee in the upper left corner of your account.
- In the left menu bar, click Money then select Expenses
You will be redirected to your TriNet Expense Management account.
- Note: Once you have completed the SSO from the TriNet platform, your payroll integration is complete.
If you have any questions, log in to TriNet (login.TriNet.com) and click Contact TriNet. *
*If you are unable to log in, go to TriNet (login.TriNet.com) and select one of the following options: Forgot Password, Forgot ID, Unlock Account, Login Help.
If you have been utilizing the Basic (Legacy) option for your NetSuite integration, that option will no longer be supported. You will need to update to the Token Based Authentication option.
To Update, you will navigate to Settings > Reports (under Personal Reports section) > NetSuite > Edit (by clicking the pencil icon) and switch to Token option and then enter required information as outlined below.
1. Enter your NetSuite Token ID, Token Secret, and Account ID. Must be the Token information for a NetSuite Administrator account.
Follow directions below to retrieve Token ID and Token Secret:
2. Login to NetSuite Admin account > Setup > Company > Enable Features > SuiteCloud > select checkboxes on "Client Suitescript" and "Server Suitescript".
2a. Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > Search for “TriNet Expense” > Click on “TriNet Expense - TBA” > Click blue “Install” button.
2c. Install Bundles TriNet Expense TBA "Pending" select "Refresh"
2d. Lists > Employees > Employees > Edit "yourself" Employee > Access > Select Role "TriNet Expense Integration" > Save.
3. Token ID & Secret displays one time only. Copy/paste information in Expense Management
4. Click Save
If you have any issues with the update to NetSuite Token option reach out to our team at: CloudProductSupportTeam@trinet.com