When an Owner, Admin or Bookkeeper exports a report to Payroll, and receives the error message "No Payroll Configuration Found for this User" this is due to the user's payroll integration not auto-activating.
No Payroll Configuration Found for this User means the user's expense account is not integrated with payroll.
To resolve, the user must successfully SSO from TriNet to TriNet Expense by following the directions below:
1. Login to TriNet
2. Account must be in Employee View (upper right corner)
3. Click "Money" tab in left menu bar
4. Click "Expenses"
User will be redirected to TriNet Expense account, no further action is needed. The Payroll Integration will auto-activate after the instructions above are followed.
Once the instructions have been completed the Owner, Admin or Bookkeeper can submit the report to payroll.
How can an Owner or Admin check to see who else has not activated Payroll?
To check who has activated payroll within TriNet Expense in your company, follow the directions below.
- Login to TriNet Expense
- Click on the "Settings" tab in the top menu bar
- Click on the "View User Integrations" tab in the left menu bar
- Under Installed column, "yes" = activated payroll and "no" = payroll not activated
For those users who have "no" listed under Installed column will need to follow the directions outlined above to complete a successful SSO from TriNet to TriNet Expense.