Currently TriNet Payroll is experiencing a service issue with multiple expense reports from the same employee loading successfully to the payroll sheet.
When the expenses are moved and loaded to the pay sheet only some of the reimbursement amount is being captured.
Ex. Employee A has 3 expense reports submitted to TriNet Payroll. The company's payroll processor moves 2 of the expense reports to the pay sheet, then at a later time moves the 3rd expense report to the pay sheet from the "Load Expenses" module in TriNet Payroll.
TriNet Payroll will only capture the 3rd expense report reimbursement amount that is displayed on the pay sheet causing the employee to not receive their full reimbursement amount.
There are two workarounds that are available:
1. Manually add the missing reimbursements to your payroll sheet and manually mark the reports as paid in TriNet Expense.
To manually mark reports as paid in TriNet Expense, an Owner, Admin or Bookkeeper can follow the directions below:
1. Login to TriNet Expense
2. Check the box next to the expense reports you'd like to mark paid
3. Click "Edit Payment" button
4. Select payment date, type (payroll) and leave a note
5. Click "Save"
The action will reflect that the reports have been marked as paid by Payroll.
2. If your expenses are already loaded to the payroll sheet, and not all of the reimbursements are displaying on the payroll sheet. You can unload the expense reports from the paysheet and then select all expense reimbursement at one time and reload them to the paysheet. To do so, you can follow the directions below:
1. Open up the payroll sheet in TriNet
2. Click the "Load Expense" button
3. Click the "Selected" tab at the top
4. Select all reports and click "Remove"
5. Click "Load to Paysheet" and click "Ok"
6. Once the reports are removed from the payroll sheet, then load them again to the payroll sheet
If you have encountered this issue please contact email@example.com and we will assist with having an audit placed on your payroll by your CSA.