TriNet Expense offers its users the ability to enter in expenses in a foreign currency, then have the expense converted to their base currency. To learn more about base currency click here.
1. Go to the Expenses tab in the top menu bar, then click the Active tab.
2. Click +Add New Expense button.
3. Click the gray Edit Details tab, underneath the category column.
4. For the Currency field select the desired currency from the drop-down list.
5. Enter in the remaining data; date, merchant, category, amount, etc. and Save the expense.
6. When ready to create a report, check the box for all expenses that need to be included in the report and click Create Report button.
7. Once the report is created the foreign currency expense will be converted to the account's base currency. To see conversion, click on the expense line and click on Edit Details tab.
For more information on our conversion rate click here.