Go to our TriNet Expense Website and enter in your email and password.
Users that sign up for TriNet Expense are immediately given 30-day free trial period.
We do not require you to provide credit card information for this free trial. Your 30-day free trial starts the first day you sign up/login to your TriNet Expense account, once you have the account for 30 days you will be prompted to begin payment for the service.
You can begin payment for your TriNet Expense account before your trial has ended if you would like to utilize the features not provided in the Free Trial.
You will not be able to access your account information after this trial period, unless you begin payment.
To start payment for your TriNet Expense account after Trial has ended, click here.
To start payment for your TriNet Expense account before Trial has ended, click here.
(Note: If you setup a company account for yourself and other users, all users within the company account will be unable to access their accounts after 30 days unless paid for otherwise.)
What comes with the Free Trial?
- Setup Company Account.
- Add other users to company account.
- Assign the following roles to users Company Owner, Company Admin, Company Bookkeeper role.
- Users with the role Company Owner, Company Admin or Company Bookkeeper have visibility to all Company Reports.
- Integrate Credit Card with TriNet Expense account.
- Setup Expense Policies & Expense Rules.
- Expense PDF Templates.
- Create and Submit Expense Reports to Approvers.
- Export Expense Reports to CSV files.
- Enter expenses in Foreign Currencies.
- iPhone and Android Mobile App access.
Features NOT available with trial:
- Access to project and task tracking with our Time Module.