The value in an employee recording private notes about themselves is so managers will recognize their wins and accomplishments during the review process. The manager will have full visibility of those notes when they are completing a review. Also, if an employee has a self review they can reference the notes when completing a review. The collection of private notes throughout the year will eliminate the recency factor when writing a review.
Articles in this section
- How to Submit a Self Review
- Where can I access my review
- Cannot Edit my Goal
- Cannot create a goal for myself
- Cannot SSO into TriNet Perform from TriNet Passport
- I accidentally submitted my self review. How do I get the self review back?
- When will I be able to see my review?
- Review is not saving; receiving "Document out of date" message.
- Why write private notes about yourself?
- Why write private feedback about an employee?