The amount displayed as "Unsubmitted Expenses" represents the total amount you currently have in your Active Expenses folder. The amount will decrease when you delete an expense or when expenses are submitted in an expense report.
Articles in this section
- 30-Day Free Trial Information
- Sign Up & Log Into TriNet Expense Using TriNet Passport
- What Currencies Are Available in TriNet Expense?
- What is the "Unsubmitted Expenses" box on the Overview page?
- How do I Turn Off Email Notifications for Expense Reports?
- Supported Browsers for TriNet Expense
- How to Track Client & Project Information
- Reimbursable vs. Non-Reimbursable