If you want an expense report sent to you for approval in your base currency, the user submitting the report should do the following:
1. Use your currency as their base currency in settings (ie. Company is US company, all employees set USD as base currency)
2. Convert all expenses to the currency the expense was purchased in when adding an expense (ie. CAD taxi)
Once an expense report is created, any expense with foreign currencies are converted to the base currency. If you want to see what the conversion was, select the EDIT DETAILS tab under the expense and it can be veiwed in the Details section.
If you want an expense report sent to you for approval in the foreign currency (not the companies standard currency), the user should do the following:
1. Set their base currency to one of the 160 currencies ExpenseCloud supports
If you are adding foreign expenses to an existing expense report, the user should do the following:
1. Select "Add Existing Expense" on the Expense Report page
2. On the Active Expenses page, select "+Add New Expense"
3. Create the new expense, and select "Edit Details" to show the currency. Select the currency and press "Save."
4. Check the box for the new expense, and press "Submit" at the top of the page.
The new foreign expense will be added to the report page.