If you are part of the Marketing or Business Development team at your company and are interested in posting an offer in the Marketplace, you can simply click on Manage Offers on the left side of the screen and set up your Company Profile, by clicking on the blue button.
Setting Up Your Company Profile
Once you are on the Setup Screen, simply fill out the information required:
- Company Name
- Company Description - Please note that the description is limited to 500 characters.
- Company URL
- Upload your Company Logo (A picture larger than 400x300 pixels is optimal. Only accepted files: gif, jpg, jpeg or png.)
- Contact Name
- Contact E-mail
Once the form is complete, click on “Submit for Review” and you will hear back from the TriNet Marketplace team within 7-10 business days.
Creating a New Offer
When you've created a Company Profile and received approval from the TriNet Marketplace team, you can now set up an offer by clicking on the green button, Create an Offer.
Upon reaching the Create Offer screen, you will be asked to fill in the following details:
- Offer Name - This should give Marketplace users a clear idea of what your offer is.
- Offer Description - A brief description of the offering. Limit to 500 characters.
- Upload Offer Images (A picture larger than 400x300 pixels is optimal. Only accepted files: gif, jpg, jpeg or png.) - You will also be given the option to add video links.
- Claim Offer Method - This should clearly describe how the user can redeem your offer.
- Contact Name & Email - Contact Person at your company that TriNet can reach out to should there be additional questions.
- Landing Page URL - If there is a specific landing page, please add the URL in this field.
- Offer Expiration Date
- Local Offer Details:
- Fill in your desired locations
- Offer Radius
- Special Instructions
When you are ready, click on Submit for Review. You will hear back from the team within 1-2 business days.
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Support: email@example.com or 800.638.0461.